V0.45 Released

Beta 0.45 is now released, containing a bunch of features and fixes.

Release Notes

How to Upgrade

1 Like

Before I assume this has something to do with something I touched… been seeing these errors since today’s upgrade.

I noticed it when I tried to view a completed scene on the web.

2019-03-31 23:03:25 ERROR - Error in Web Request: client= error=undefined method sorted_pose_order' for nil:NilClass backtrace=["/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/helpers.rb:548:inbuild_pose_order_web_data’", “/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/helpers.rb:534:in build_live_scene_web_data'", "/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/web/live_scene_handler.rb:36:inhandle’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:130:in block (2 levels) in on_web_request'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:124:ineach’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:124:in block in on_web_request'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/error_block.rb:6:inwith_error_handling’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:123:in on_web_request'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/web/engine_api_server.rb:77:inblock in handle_request’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/error_block.rb:6:in `with_error_handling’”]

Oops. Yeah. It affects unshared, completed scenes. I pushed a fix. I didn’t tag a new numbered release just for this one change, but if you run the upgrade again you’ll get it. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Yay, thank you. :slight_smile:

I just made one other quick fix to the pose order notification to fix a bug reported by @Tat. If you’ve already upgraded to .45, you probably should run the upgrade again to get the little fixes.

Assuming nobody finds anything else horribly broken, I’ll tag the .46 patch tonight just to make it official.

1 Like

This is a weird one.

We’ve had two scenes with random characters that aren’t part of the scenes or watching them show up in the pose order list on the web: Pose Order: Logan (17d) Hannah (22m) Alexander (17m) Geoff (14m) Emily (1m)

The other one had two characters both listed at something like (28d) since their last poses. One of them was mine, so I logged him into the portal and clicked the “stop watching” button, which took him off the list.

It doesn’t seem to be affecting anything, other than looking weird.

1 Like

Are those in grid rooms?

I think what’s happening is that previously if someone was left-over from a prior scene, they’d get automatically cleared from pose order as soon as someone poses. Now they won’t.

I’ll try to clean that up more regularly.

1 Like

Yes, they are grid rooms. And that would make sense, as those particular characters have played in those rooms.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Cool, thanks for the info. I’ll get that fixed in the next patch.

1 Like

When restarting a shared scene, getting an error:

2019-04-04 22:17:14 ERROR - Error in Web Request: client= error=undefined method sorted_pose_order' for nil:NilClass backtrace=["/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/helpers.rb:546:inbuild_pose_order_web_data’", “/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/public/scenes_api.rb:33:in add_to_scene'", "/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/helpers.rb:46:inunshare_scene’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/web/change_scene_status_request_handler.rb:57:in handle'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:130:inblock (2 levels) in on_web_request’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:124:in each'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:124:inblock in on_web_request’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/error_block.rb:6:in with_error_handling'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:123:inon_web_request’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/web/engine_api_server.rb:77:in `block in handle_request’”]

It still seems to work fine, though. Just flashes “NO BAD!” on the portal.

1 Like