Scene search error

This is the first time I’ve used it since it was changed. It seems to work fine for everything except searching “Summary and Log,” where it just spins forever. My sandbox is 100% vanilla code, so I don’t think it’s me?

search_tag backtrace=["/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/web/search_scenes_handler.rb:57:in block (2 levels) in handle'", "/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/web/search_scenes_handler.rb:57:in select’", “/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/scenes/web/search_scenes_handler.rb:57:in block in handle'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:71:in block (2 levels) in spawn’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/error_block.rb:6:in with_error_handling'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:70:in block in spawn’”, “/home/ares/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.6.3/gems/eventmachine-1.2.7/lib/eventmachine.rb:1077:in `block in spawn_threadpool’”]

Did you mean? search_log

2020-07-28 14:08:57 ERROR - Error in Searching scene: client= error=undefined local variable or method `searchLog’ for #AresMUSH::Scenes::SearchScenesRequestHandler:0x00000000053a7f28

That issue was hotfixed almost immediately after the release so I didn’t post about it, but it sounds like maybe you didn’t get the fix. Could you try running the upgrade again and see if that fixes it?

Upgrade was fine, but same thing still.

1 Like

Hmm… when you say ‘upgrade was fine’ - you mean you re-ran it just now and it’s still happening? I think it must not have upgraded properly though because the line it’s complaining about (search_scenes_handler line 57 ) no longer references searchLog. The prior version of that file did, though. So somehow it looks like you don’t actually have the latest version.

1 Like

Restarted and now it’s all good. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like