Plugin Suddenly Not Working

I made a minor change to a file and suddenly I’m getting this when I try to load the plugin:

%% Problem loading plugin ‘swade’: undefined method `plugin_dir’ for AresMUSH::SWADE:Module

I reverted the change but the error persists. I’m running a pretty identical version of the plugin on another server and it works fine. Anyone have any ideas?

The log reads:
2019-10-15 22:37:44 DEBUG - Error loading plugin: undefined method plugin_dir' for AresMUSH::SWADE:Module backtrace=["/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/plugin/plugin_manager.rb:70:in block in load_plugin_locale’", “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/plugin/plugin_manager.rb:69:in each'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/plugin/plugin_manager.rb:69:in load_plugin_locale’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/plugin/plugin_manager.rb:59:in load_plugin'", "/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/manage/commands/game/load_plugin_cmd.rb:51:in handle’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/plugin/command_handler.rb:25:in on_command'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:83:in block (3 levels) in on_command’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/error_block.rb:6:in with_error_handling'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:78:in block (2 levels) in on_command’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/commands/dispatcher.rb:76:in `each’”]

I rebooted the server and it seems to be working fine. Weird.

Not sure what happened there, but I’m glad it’s working now.