One Person unable to access site

So, I’m not exactly sure if this is the right place to put this, so please let me know if it isn’t.

Of the group of people I’m working with to build this site, one person just can’t access it. Even when they use the same URL as all of us, they keep getting a ‘this site is coming soon’ page.

Has this happened to anyone before? If so, any suggestions on how we can resolve this for her so she can access the site?

As an added note - they can access other Ares based sites like Gray Harbor.

That sounds like a DNS problem. I don’t know if your domain name was ever used for something else, or if you changed IPs or anything, but sometimes there can be stubborn cache issues.

Okay! I will have her try to clear out her cache. We did previously use the domain for something else and the person of the group that owns the hosting did get a secured IP recently. So we’ll see if cleaning up the cache helps her

If that doesn’t work - any other suggestions?

If clearing their DNS cache doesn’t help, double-check your domain configuration. I know that some domain hosts let you set up ipv4 DNS separate from v6 DNS, and so you can end up with the same domain pointing to two different IPs depending on which ipv version they’re using.

Failing that, maybe have them try to use some DNS troubleshooting tools to figure out if they’re getting the right IP (and if not - which IP are they getting?) and name server. That might give you some clues.