I’m not sure if this something officially supported or not that would warrant attention, but I noticed it today! A player on The Network used a Bingo Card generator as a fun RP thing to put in a custom Profile tab. What I discovered is that adding an HTML table to a profile tab causes a huge amount of padding either before (as viewed in Chrome and Safari) or after (Firefox) the table. Inspecting the actual code shows a ton of extra
<br> lines added.
The generator did output with inline styling and whatnot, but I found the issue remained even when I stripped all of that out (so ONLY the very basic HTML table tags with no styles or formatting). Markdown tables still work, of course. In this instance it was just cool having the height and width standardized as squares to look like a board, etc.
Anyways, it was definitely curious to see, and I wasn’t sure if was something in the actual realm of looking at, so I figured I’d drop a line. You can see examples here and here (look at the Neon Garden Bingo tabs).