Request Notifications

Okay! So something I’ve noticed: it’s pretty clear (to me at least) when there’s new activity on a request that’s still open. You get the badge on the web portal and the notice of new activity in client if you connect.

HOWEVER! If you’re not online when your request is CLOSED, there’s no notification that I can find. I have sometimes noticed fairly after the fact just because I hit the request command in-game or checked the request page in the portal and saw the request was gone. It seems like there should be a better way to notify about this, because a request being handled/closed is generally something I wanna know about!

Closing a job/request is supposed to trigger the activity notice (badge on web portal, ‘you have unread requests’ when you log in, and the emit if you’re logged in when it happens). If that’s not working, it’s just a bug. I’ll look into it. Thanks!

Yeah, I can confirm that I had a request that was closed out before I connected this afternoon and that my connection messages said - No unread requests or jobs.. And no badge on the web portal, although it’s possible that I noticed and checked on my client before I thought to refresh the website.

1 Like