Documentation Issues

Thanks for the Beip tip - I’ll add that.

Maybe @skew can edit the post on Chontio to refer to feedback.html since that’s the new address.

1 Like

Oh, I just saw that the BeipMU trigger has been updated to the help page for various clients, but I think I didn’t explain very well. That’s an export of a trigger, and it needs to be imported into BeipMU.

You can make it into a .txt file for people to download, but like I said, I’m not allowed to attach files, so I did just a pastebin of it. So if you take that pastebin, put it in a txt file that people can download, all they need to do is hit Options–> Triggers in BeipMU, and then hit Import… on that screen, and navigate to the file. Voila!

Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

OK gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. I thought it was just a copy/paste thing.

1 Like

Somebody on GH pointed this one out: “In the functions subsection of help formatting (and also: https://gray-harbor.com/help/formatting) there’s a rogue slash in front of the ansi function.”

I removed it, but the MUSH parsed the function, so I put it back. I figured it’s probably a known issue?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a little display oddity because of the pattern matching in the ansi “function”. Given that whole thing is kind of a hack anyway for backwards-compatibility, it’s just not worth fiddling with over a documentation glitch. But thanks for mentioning it. I will make a note in the help file about omitting the backslash when you use it for real.

1 Like

@HitKitten noticed this one: /master/plugins/website/help/en/markdown.md

“You can also use it in your character profile as explained in .”

1 Like