App Review Error

So now I keep getting this error when I use the app command.

%% Sorry! The code lost its mind while executing a command. Not your fault.
Please send this error information to the admins and tell them what you were doing at the time:
Description: “app”
Error: “undefined method `each’ for false:FalseClass”

I’ve turned off the Ranks plugin, customized skills, made groups specific to our game, and removed all starting skills(it now says false in starting skills). Any ideas what I broke?

I get the following from the error log:

2019-04-07 14:18:53 DEBUG - AresMUSH::Chargen::AppCmd: ID=25 Enactor=Amanda Cmd=app
2019-04-07 14:18:53 ERROR - Error in app: client=25 error=undefined method each' for false:FalseClass backtrace=["/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/fs3skills/helpers/starting_skills.rb:54:inget_groups_for_char’", “/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/fs3skills/helpers/starting_skills.rb:19:in get_skills_for_char'", "/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/fs3skills/helpers/app_review.rb:97:instarting_skills_check’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/fs3skills/public/fs3skills_api.rb:62:in app_review'", "/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/chargen/templates/app_template.rb:19:inabilities’”, “(erubis):5:in block in evaluate'", "/home/ares/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.6.0/gems/erubis-2.7.0/lib/erubis/evaluator.rb:74:ininstance_eval’”, “/home/ares/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.6.0/gems/erubis-2.7.0/lib/erubis/evaluator.rb:74:in evaluate'", "/home/ares/aresmush/engine/aresmush/templates/erb_template_renderer.rb:16:inrender’”, “/home/ares/aresmush/plugins/chargen/commands/app_cmd.rb:30:in `block in handle’”]

1 Like

Feel free to ignore my posts in the future(NOT REALLY! LOL). I changed the ‘false’ to [] and it all works fine now. My bad.

1 Like